Ready to join one of Inc. Magazine's 10 fastest growing companies in Baltimore?
What does AltaVista Strategic Partners do?
AltaVista Strategic Partners, the 10th fastest growing company in Baltimore over the past three years, is an integrated digital marketing agency focused on selling turnkey marketing services to small and medium sized businesses. Our clients are industry leaders in their respective verticals and geographic markets. Key services we provide include email marketing, PPC management, social media marketing, digital advertising, content marketing, local SEO, and website development. Experience with these services, from a sales or operations standpoint, is preferred but not required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Business developers at AltaVista Strategic Partners are judged on one key metric - consistently hitting their monthly sales goal. With this objective in mind, our sales team is empowered to work autonomously and use their own personal styles to achieve monthly goals. Routine duties and responsibilities include:
- Prospecting sales opportunities and setting sales meetings
- Using telemarketing, LinkedIn, and email marketing to generate leads
- Following up on leads generated by internal marketing team
- Executing sales presentations via webinar and face to face sales meetings
- Creating and sending sales proposals using DocuSign
- Tracking all activities and opportunities in SalesForce
- Closing new client accounts to achieve monthly sales goals
- Understanding the latest marketing technologies and services
Working at AltaVista Strategic Partners:
We pride ourselves on an employee centric culture and work environment. This extends beyond compensation and benefits to include quarterly out of office team building events, casual office dress code, flexible work hours, pizza Friday's, and donating our time to local charities.
- Base salary commensurate with experience ($35,000+ minimum)
- Commissions based on sales performance paid monthly
- Annual and quarterly performance based bonuses
- Retirement plan with 3% employer match
- Company health insurance plan - includes medical, dental, and vision
- 10 Days of paid vacation and 5 paid personal days
- 7 Paid holidays
Applying to AltaVista Strategic Partners:
The best candidates for this career opportunity will have the following skills and experience:
- Track record of hitting month over month sales goals
- Experience selling marketing services in an agency environment
- Excellent communication skills - experience giving sales presentations
- Cultivating leads and closed sales from a list of cold prospects
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM systems for sales tracking
To apply for this position, click here to email Megan Fitzgerald
. Please put your name in the subject line and be sure to include your resume, salary requirements, and a link to your current LinkedIn profile.
AltaVista Strategic Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.