We strive to keep your Personal Information private and safe. We take commercially reasonable physical, technical, and administrative steps to maintain the security of Personal Information collected, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to database servers, as well as employing electronic security systems and password protections that guard against unauthorized access.
Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, the transmission of data over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we will use reasonable means to ensure the security of information you transmit through the Website, any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We cannot guarantee that such information will not be intercepted by third parties, and we will not be liable for any breach of the security of your Personal Information resulting from causes or events that are beyond our control, including, without limitation, your own act or omission, corruption of storage media, defects in third-party data security products or services, power failures, natural phenomena, riots, acts of vandalism, hacking, sabotage, or terrorism, and we are not responsible for unauthorized circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Various state laws provide you with certain rights as a consumer. If you are a resident of any of those states, you may have the following rights:
- The right to correct inaccuracies in your Personal Information
- The right to request that we delete your Personal Information (unless we have a legal obligation to maintain such information)
- The right to obtain a copy of your Personal Information from us that would allow you to transmit the data to another company
- The right to opt out of the use of your Personal Information for purposes of targeted advertising
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your privacy rights.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
If you believe you are a resident of any state that has passed applicable laws relating to your privacy rights, please send your request to exercise any of these rights to us at [email protected].
You may also fill out our online request form at https://www.altavistasp.com/contact/
If you wish to opt out of the use of your Personal Information for targeted advertising or remarketing, please click here.
CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect Personal Information in three ways. First, we collect Personal Information that you provide to us. Second, we collect certain Automated Information that may contain Personal Information when you use our Website. Third, we may collect Personal Information from public sources or from third parties who have obtained such Personal Information in compliance with applicable laws and have the legal authority to provide such Personal Information to us.
Personal Information You Provide to Us
The Personal Information you provide to us is generally:
- contact details including name, email, telephone number and shipping, billing address
- account information
- personal details including purchase history
- personal preferences including your wish list as well as marketing preferences, also as related to our clients
- payment or credit card information through our third party payment processor
We collect Personal Information directly from you when you provide it to us. This typically occurs when you:
- sign up for our email list or our clients’ email list
- send us an email or other communication
- create an account with us or our clients
- participate in our promotions, surveys, and/or contests
- complete a survey
- complete forms that may appear on our website
- send us an email or other communication that contains any Personal Information
It is optional for you to engage in such activity, however, if you choose to do so, we may require that you provide us certain Personal Information. Depending upon the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is required and some is voluntary. If you do not provide required information for a particular activity, you may not be permitted to engage in that activity.
We also collect information, some of which may be Personal Information, through automated means when you visit our Website (“Automated Information”) such as:
- the IP address of the device you use to connect to the internet (which may include information about your geographic location)
- the unique identifiers of your device
- your browser characteristics
- your device characteristics
- your operating system
- your language preferences
- the websites you visited before coming to our Website or through which you were referred to our Website
- information on actions taken by you on our Website
- dates and times of your visits to our Website
- the pages you accessed on our Website
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you do not wish to have cookies on your system, you can set your browser to refuse them. Please review the specific instructions from your browser in order to do this. However, please note that not accepting cookies may make certain features of our Website unavailable or difficult to view or use.
Information We Obtain From Third Parties
We may obtain Personal Information from third parties in a number of ways:
- We may obtain Personal Information from third parties for marketing and business purposes. If we obtain Personal Information from third parties for any of these purposes, we will require that any third parties from whom we may obtain such Personal Information represent to us that they have acquired the Personal Information in compliance with all applicable laws and have the right to provide us such Personal Information for our marketing and business purposes.
- We may collect Personal Information from publicly available sources.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will use your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
- to communicate with you about the services we are performing for you pursuant to your request for such services;
- to communicate with you about services, promotions, or other topics that we believe may be of interest to you;
- to personalize online content and experiences to you;
- to send you service updates;
- to administer your account;
- to advertise our services to you;
- to advertise the services and products of others that we believe may be of interest to you;
- to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
- where you have asked us to do so, or consented to us doing so;
- where we need to do so in order to perform a contract we have entered into with you;
- where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your fundamental rights do not override those interests; and
- where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
CATEGORIES OF THIRD PARTIES WITH WHOM WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to maintaining your trust and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share Personal Information and information collected about you. We do not share your Personal Information with any third parties except as set forth herein.
We may disclose your Personal Information to outside individuals and/or companies that help us bring you the services we offer, assist us in advertising and marketing our services to you, and to create, operate, and maintain our Website. For example, we may share your Personal Information with other companies or individuals in order to:
- manage a database of customer information;
- host our Website;
- distribute our marketing and other e-mails;
- provide payment processing;
- advertise our services and the goods and services of others to you;
- assist us with direct marketing and data collection;
- provide data storage;
- provide data analysis;
- provide fraud prevention; and
- provide other services designed to assist us in developing and running our Website and maximizing our business potential.
If we seek investors or go through a business transition, including but not limited to, a merger, acquisition by another company, or a sale of all or a portion of our assets, your Personal Information will likely be shared as part of the negotiation of the transaction pursuant to an adequate confidentiality agreement and will likely be among the assets transferred in the event of a sale or partial sale of our assets.
We may also disclose or share your Personal Information with other companies or individuals when legally required to do so, to cooperate with law enforcement investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the Website, to limit our legal liability and protect our rights or to protect the rights, property or safety of users of the Website or the public.
Third parties may collect information via our Website through cookies, third party plug-ins, widgets, and other technologies in order to:
- deliver our advertisements to you;
- deliver advertisements to you relating to other products and services that may be of interest to you;
- provide us with analytical information about your visit to our Website; and
- provide us with analytical information about your interactions with our Website and other websites.
We use PayPal to power our online store. You can read more about how PayPal uses your Personal Information here: https://www.paypal.com/us/legalhub/privacy-full
De-identified, anonymized, or aggregate data.
We may generate and use de-identified, anonymized, or aggregate data for various purposes. Such data cannot reasonably be used to identify you. We will maintain and use this data only in a de-identified form and will not attempt to re-identify such data, except as permitted by applicable law. It is measured anonymously and only in the aggregate. We use such data to maintain and administer the Website, analyze trends, gather demographic information and comply with applicable law. We may share this information with others without express notice to you or consent from you, and we may exploit, use and disclose this data without limitation of any kind.
By interacting with this Website and clicking the “I accept” button on the banner for this Website, you are opting in to receive email marketing from AltaVista and our affiliates and clients. You may opt out as provided herein.
TARGETED ADVERTISING AND REMARKETING
You may see advertisements for our services on other websites and mobile applications because we work with third party advertisers to engage in remarketing and retargeting activities. Through our relationships with these advertisers, we can target messaging to our users by interest-based, demographic, contextual, and other means. These third party advertisers track your online activities over time and across websites and mobile applications by collecting information through automated means, including through the use of third-party cookies, web server logs, and web beacons. They use this information to show you advertisements that may be tailored to your individual interests. The information our advertising partners may collect includes data about your visits to websites and mobile applications that participate in the relevant advertising networks, such as the pages or advertisements you view and the actions you take on the websites or apps. This data collection takes place both on our Website and on third-party websites and mobile applications that participate in the advertising networks. This process also helps us track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts. Some third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offer a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies (www.networkadvertising.org).
You may also opt-out of targeted advertising by clicking here.
If you use a third-party website or application to access our Website or your account on our Website, your activities on such third-party websites or apps are governed by the privacy practices of those websites or apps. The privacy policies of other websites and apps may differ significantly from ours, and we have no control over the operation of those websites or apps or the manner in which the collect, store, or process data.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION AND OPTING OUT
There are ways by which you can control how your Personal Information is used.
If you do not wish to receive our email promotional offers, you may opt-out by checking the relevant box when we collect your information, logging into your account to update your preferences, or clicking on the “unsubscribe” link found in emails we send to you. Please allow up to ten (10) business days for changes to your email preferences to take effect. During that time, you may continue to receive email communications from us that were already in process. Opting out of receiving our communications will not affect your receipt of service-related communications, such as payment confirmations and delivery status updates, if we have a data breach, or other such communications for which we have a legal obligation to inform you and/or to prevent fraud or harm to our Website, our business, and/or third parties
You may opt out of Internet-based and mobile advertising on your mobile device by visiting TRUSTe’s Ad Preference Manager, currently available at https://preferences-mgr.truste.com/, the Digital Advertising Alliance’s consumer choice page, currently available at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, or the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) opt out tool currently available at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
If you opt-out of receiving advertising or when using the ad industry opt out tools described above, note that: (a) if you opt-out we may still collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention), but it will not be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you; (b) if you use multiple browsers or devices you may need to execute this opt out on each browser or device; and (c) other ad companies’ opt-outs may function differently than our opt-out, and we have no control over the practices of any third-parties. If you use any of the third-party opt-out tools listed above, we do not make any representations or warranties about such opt-out services. Such services are independent from us, and we have no control over, or responsibility for their performance.
Our Website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, www.google.com (“Google Analytics” or “Google”). Google Analytics employs cookies that are stored to your computer in order to facilitate an analysis of your use of the Website. The information generated by these cookies, such as time, place and frequency of your visits to our Website, including your IP address, is transmitted to Google’s location in the US and stored there.
In using Google Analytics our Website employs the extension “anonymizeIp”. In doing so, Google abbreviates and thereby anonymizes your IP address. Google uses this information to analyze your use of our Website, to compile reports for us on internet activity and to provide other services relating to our Website. You may learn more about Google’s IP anonymization at the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052?hl=en
Google Analytics also uses electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes called single pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our Website are used.
You can find additional information on how to install the browser add-on referenced above at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Our services also use Google Analytics and its associated tracking technologies to help display our ads you see on other websites, and to help us manage and optimize our online advertising efforts. To opt out of Google Analytics Advertising Features, visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en or you may access the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser Add-on, currently located at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
DISCLOSURE FOR LEGAL PURPOSES
You hereby authorize us to disclose any of your Personal Information pursuant to judicial and administrative proceedings and to law enforcement or government agencies if we are legally required to do so. You also authorize us to disclose Personal Information if we believe the disclosure is necessary or appropriate in the event of an investigation of improper or illegal conduct in connection with the Website, such as fraud, misrepresentation, intellectual property infringement, or other activity that may put us at risk for liability.
We do not knowingly permit persons under 16 years of age to use the Website, and we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose Personal Information from anyone under 16 years of age. If we determine upon collection of Personal Information that a user is under this age, we will not use or maintain his/her Personal Information without the parent/guardian’s consent. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 16, we will make reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records.
We do not want you to send to us any confidential or proprietary information through email or otherwise. Any information, materials, suggestions, ideas or comments sent to us will be considered non-confidential, and by submitting the same to us, you are giving us the absolute right to use, modify, reproduce, transmit, display and distribute the information for any purpose whatsoever, with no payment or other compensation to you. However, we will not use your name unless we are required by law to identify the source of the materials, information, suggestions, ideas or comments, or unless we first obtain your permission.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS
The following applies to you only if you are a California resident.
Your Rights and Choices
The California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”) provides consumers who are California residents with specific rights regarding their Personal Information.
Right to Access the Personal Information Collected, Disclosed, or Sold
As a California consumer, you have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request as described below, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you
- The categories of the sources for the Personal Information we collected about you
- Our business or commercial purpose(s) for collecting, selling, or sharing that Personal Information
- The categories of third parties to whom we disclose, sell, or share that Personal Information
- The specific pieces of Personal information we collected about you
Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information
As a California consumer, you have the right to request that we delete any or all of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and notify our service providers or contractors to delete) your Personal Information from our records, and notify all third parties to whom we have sold or shared such Personal Information, to delete your Personal Information, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
We may deny your deletion request to delete your Personal Information if retaining the Personal Information is necessary for us, our service providers, or our contractors to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated by you within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you
- Help to ensure security and integrity to the extent the use of your Personal Information is reasonably necessary and proportionate for those purposes
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.)
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research that conforms or adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion is likely to render impossible or seriously impair such research, if you previously provided informed consent
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us and compatible with the context in which you provided the information
- Comply with a legal obligation
Right to Correct Inaccurate Information
As a California consumer, you have the right to request, if we maintain inaccurate Personal Information about you, to correct such inaccurate Personal Information, taking into account the nature of the Personal Information and the purposes of the processing of the Personal Information.
Right to Limit Use and Disclosure of Sensitive Personal Information
As a California consumer, you shall have the right, at any time, to direct that we limit our use of your sensitive Personal Information to that use which is necessary:
- To perform the services or provide the goods reasonably expected by an average consumer who requests such goods or services
- To help ensure security and integrity to the extent the use of your sensitive Personal Information is reasonably necessary and proportionate for these purposes
- For short-term, transient use, including but not limited to, non-personalized advertising shown as part of your interaction with us, provided that your sensitive Personal Information is not disclosed to another third party and is not used to build a profile about you or otherwise alter an your experience outside the current interaction with us
- To perform services on behalf of us, or service provider, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing financing, providing analytic services, providing storage, or providing similar services on behalf of us
- To undertake activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by us, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by us
Right to Opt-Out of the Sale or Sharing of Personal Information
As a California consumer, you have the right, at any time, to direct that we not to sell or share (as those terms are defined in the CPRA) your Personal Information. If you would like to opt-out of the sale of your Personal Information, please click here. If you would like to opt-out of the sharing of your Personal Information, please click here.
Right to Non-Retaliation if You Exercise any of Your Rights
As a California consumer, you have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of your CPRA rights. Unless permitted by the CPRA, if you exercise any of your California rights, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CPRA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CPRA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
How to Exercise Your Rights to Know and to Delete
To exercise your rights to know and/or to delete described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us at 866-927-0526
- Emailing us at [email protected]
- Completing the form located here: https://www.altavistasp.com/contact
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or request to know the Personal Information we disclose to service providers or third parties twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or your authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We will confirm receipt of your verifiable consumer request within ten (10) business days and provide you with information about how we will process the request, describing our verification process and when you should expect a response. We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period immediately preceding our receipt of your verifiable request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your Personal Information that is useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Information We Collect From California Consumers
We collect Personal Information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. Personal Information does not include:
- Publicly available information or lawfully obtained, truthful information that is a matter of public concern
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information
Within the last twelve (12) months, we have collected the following categories of Personal Information from California consumers. Some of the categories may overlap with each other. The below also shows the categories of Personal Information that we have shared for a business and/or commercial purpose within the last twelve (12) months and the length of time we will retain this information. When we disclose Personal Information, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that Personal Information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
Category of Personal Information
Shared for a business purpose
Shared for a commercial purpose
Length of time retained
A real name, postal address, unique personal or online identifier, Internet Protocol (IP) address, email address, telephone number
Personal Information described in the California Customer Records statute (Cal.Civ.Code §1798.80(e))
All of the Identifiers listed above, plus:
card number, debit card number, or any other financial information
Records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies
Internet or similar network activity
Browsing history, search history, information regarding a consumer’s interaction with a website, mobile application, or online advertisement
Inferences drawn of other categories of Personal Information
A profile created about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes
Sensitive Personal Information
social security, driver’s license, state identification card, or passport number;
financial account, debit card, or credit card number in combination with any required security or access code, password, or credentials allowing access to an account
racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, or union membership
the contents of a consumer’s mall, email and text messages, unless the business is the intended recipient of the communication
biometric information for the purpose of uniquely identifying a consumer
personal information collected and analyzed concerning a consumer’s health
personal information collected and analyzed concerning a consumer’s sex life or sexual orientation.
We obtain the categories of Personal Information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from information that you provide to us through our online forms, email, or other means
- Indirectly from activity on our websites. For example, from website usage details collected automatically
- From third party sources such as companies who provide us with a list of names and email addresses as well as public sources
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, if you provide us with Personal Information in order for us to fulfill your product order
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us
- To provide you with email alerts, event registrations and other notices concerning our products or services, or events or news, that may be of interest to you
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collections
- To improve our websites and present the contents to you
- For testing, research, analysis and product/service development
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users, or others
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations
- As described to you when collecting your Personal Information or as otherwise set forth in the CPRA
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us is among the assets transferred
We may also use or disclose the Personal Information we collect for the following commercial purpose:
- to advance our commercial or economic interests, such as by inducing another person to buy, rent, lease, join, subscribe to, provide, or exchange products, goods, property, information, or services, or enabling or effecting, directly or indirectly, a commercial transaction.
We will not collect additional categories of Personal Information or use the Personal Information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information to a third party for a business and/or commercial purpose. When we disclose Personal Information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that Personal Information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
We disclose your Personal Information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Our affiliates.
- Our service providers
- Third parties to whom you authorize us to disclose your Personal Information in connection with products or services we provide to you
- Advertising and marketing companies who deliver our advertisements and promotions to you
Sale of Personal Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any Personal Information for monetary consideration. We do, however, disclose information for a commercial purpose by working with companies to deliver advertisements to you across the Internet. If you do not wish to have your Personal Information used for this purpose, please click the “Do Not Share My Information” link here, when you set up an account with us, or as shown on the first page of our websites.
We do not knowingly sell or share Personal Information of minors under 16 years of age without affirmative authorization.
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of Personal Information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties or corporate affiliates’ direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it was shared, along with their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit an email request to the following email address: [email protected] and include the words “CALIFORNIA PRIVACY” in the subject line, and you must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the body of the request and state the name of our specific website with respect to which you are requesting the information as well as your name, street address, city, state, and zip code.
Please note the following:
- We will add a link to this Privacy Notice on our home page, or at a minimum, on the first significant page after entering the website;
- Users are able to change their Personal Information by emailing us, by calling us, or updating their Personal Information in their online accounts with us;
- Some Internet browsers include the ability to transmit “Do Not Track” signals that give you control over the collection and use of web browsing information. We will recognize and process such signals in Users’ web browsers; and
- We allow the collection of users’ behavioral tracking by third parties for analytical and marketing purposes.
Grievances and Complaints
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, residents of California who use this website are entitled to know that they may file grievances and complaints with: the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs, in writing at 400 R Street, Suite 1080, Sacramento, California 95814, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210, or by email at [email protected].
Contact for More Information
Date last updated: November 21, 2023
If you have any questions about your privacy or security at the Website, or wish to update your Personal Information, please send an email to [email protected]
DATE LAST MODIFIED
January 18, 2024