Use this upcoming residential lead service to scale your contracting business this spring
March 24, 2017 - By Aaron Hockel for AltaVista Strategic Partners
What exactly are Homeyou leads?
Haven't heard of Homeyou yet? Don't worry, we are going to tell you all about it! Homeyou is a user friendly website that homeowners can use to find local contractors for hundreds of different home improvement projects and services ranging from roof replacements and kitchen renovations to grout cleaning or leaky faucet repair. Yes, Homeyou is a pay-per-lead service. No, it is not another HomeAdvisor, Angie's List, YELP, or Thumbtack. Homeyou has multiple qualities that distinguish it from similar services and contractors looking to grow their business this spring should consider investing part of their marketing budget into the service.
7 reasons contractors should invest marketing dollars into Homeyou leads
Example of a basement waterproofing lead arriving from Homeyou via email.[
- Lead Sourcing Tactics: Homeyou doesn't broadcast "Get a free roof quote!" on the radio or television to generate leads. They use search engine marketing to generate leads when people search for terms like "home roof replacement" which demonstrate transactional intent. This ties directly into reason number 2.
- Verified Leads: Homeyou takes the time to connect with the homeowner and verify the legitimacy of a lead before charging customers. This reduces the issue of paying for junk leads with tire kickers.
- No Long Term Commitment: Unlike other lead sites, Homeyou does not require an annual contract. Client's can turn the service on and off at any time right on the client dashboard. If you register and it is working so well you cannot keep up with the leads, simply pause the service until you are ready to start receiving leads again.
- No Minimum Budget Requirement: Advertising on YELP requires a minimum contract of $300/month for 12 months regardless of performance or results. With Homeyou, there is no minimum dollar commitment and you only pay when you receive verified leads.
- Lead Prices Are Reasonable: On their internal pricing guide, per lead prices for aluminum siding repairs are $19. Full asphalt roof replacement leads are $78. Basement waterproofing leads range from $26 to $37. These are incredibly reasonable prices for qualified local leads and are indicative of their pricing across the board.
- A Quality Directory Citation: An important element of local SEO, joining Homeyou will add a quality directory citation for your contracting business. As Homeyou continues to increase its search engine traffic having a listing on the site will only help improve your local SEO profile and your chances of ranking in the Google Maps results.
- Huge Upside With Minimal Risk: The final reason to give Homeyou a try is that it offers tremendous upside potential with minimal risk. You only pay for leads you receive with no long term commitment or minimum spending requirement. If you spend $780 for 10 roof replacement leads that do not work out, you can disable services without having to worry about a long term contract or major financial loss. If they are the 10 best leads of the year, then it was a major success.
Ready to start buying Homeyou leads?
Setting up an account on Homeyou is fairly simple. Click here to visit their contractor signup page
, complete your profile, and you are ready to go. They have a great customer support team that communicates well on both email and phone if you have any questions or concerns. The entire account setup process can be done in less than an hour and after entering your payment information you will start receiving Homeyou leads via email and text.
Have more questions about Homeyou leads or your online marketing strategy as a whole? The team at AltaVista
works with all types of residential and commercial contractors to help them build and execute growth oriented marketing plans. Schedule a free consultation today by filling out the contact form on this page, calling us at 1-800-313-2168, or by sending us an email